Tumblr ♥

Since a few weeks I have a Tumblr blog. I love it! ♥ It's very inspiring. I'm addicted to it. *-* The only bad thing about Tumblr are the (post and follow) limits.

My Tumblr Blog: http://DiinaDaring.Tumblr.com/
Please follow me. :3

What do you think about Tumblr? Do you have a blog too? If so, write me your url. ♥

...............................same in german...............................

Seit ein paar Wochen habe ich einen Tumblr Blog. Ich liebe es! ♥ Es ist total inspirierend. Ich bin süchtig danach. *-* Das einzige was an Tumblr dumm ist, sind die (post und follow) Limits. :/

Mein Tumblr Blog: http://DiinaDaring.Tumblr.com/
Bitte folgt mir. :3

Wie findet ihr Tumblr? Habt ihr dort auch einen Blog? Wenn ja, lasst mir euren Link da. ♥


Picture: Google

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

HowTo: Mehr Followers auf WeHeartIt

Silvester

Write me Confessions! (anonym) | Schreibt mir Geständnisse! (anonym)