My Theatrical Costumes / Meine Theaterkostüme

Today I show you my three theatrical costumes. Oh god, I wouldn't wear it volunteer.
Monday we have two rehearsals and Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday performances. I'm already nervous.
The photos are not so nice, because we had to hurry up the clothes change.
I am so happy when we are done with the play! The summer holidays begin soon! *-*
Our play happens partly in the past (1983), in the present (2000) and a few years later in a dream scene.

Ich zeige ich heute mal meine drei Theaterkostüme. Oh Gott, freiwillig würde ich die nie tragen.
Montag haben wir zwei Generalproben und Dienstag, Mittwoch und Donnerstag dann Aufführungen. Ich bin jetzt schon nervös.
Die Fotos sind nicht so gut geworden, weil wir uns mit dem umziehen beeilen mussten. 
Ich freue mich so darauf, wenn wir mit dem Theaterstück fertig sind! Bald sind ja Sommerferien! *-*
Unser Theaterstück spielt teilweise in der Vergangenheit (1983), in der Gegenwart (2000) und ein paar Jahre später in einer Traum-Szene.




I wear this outfit as a 17-year-old woman in 1983.
The red leather skirt will be cut. I think the outfit is a bit bitchy ..

Das Outfit trage ich als 17-jährige Frau im Jahre 1983.
Der rote Lederrock wird noch gekürzt. Ich finde das Outfit ein bisschen billig..



This outfit I wear as an adult lawyer. (2000)
I feel like I'm Angela Merkel. :D

Dieses Outfit trage ich als Erwachsene Anwältin. (2000)
Ich fühle mich darin wie Angela Merkel. :D




And this costume should represent a witch in the dream scene.
I think you do not really recognize that it is a witch, but it's comfortable.. ^. ^

Und das Kostüm soll eine Hexe darstellen in der Traum-Szene.
Ich finde man erkennt nicht wirklich, dass es eine Hexe darstellt, aber es ist gemütlich. ^. ^


What do you think of the costumes? :)

Wie findet ihr die Kostüme? :)

Comments

  1. They are good but Damn girl! Don't you have a face! It would better with your face in the pictures abd the costumes!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, diese Kostüme zu tragen, wäre für mich auch eine gewisse Herausforderung. Wobei zu dem roten Lederrock aus dem ersten Bild würde ich nicht nein sagen ;)

    xx from Bavaria, Rena

    www.dressedwithsoul.blogspot.de

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ich fand gerade den roten Lederrock... Gewöhnungsbedürftig *hust* :D

      Delete
  3. You play in a theater? You're an actress? Wow... :O

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm not an "real" actress. It's just a school play. I don't get paid for it. And I think I shouldn't work as an actress. :D

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

New Design! (Again) + Information ♥

2014 - Thoughts & Resolutions

Blogging again?