Merry Christmas!

I hope you all had a merry christmas. :)
Once again I was in a assisted living community, because I had eristic at home. I can tell you what exactly happened, but I do not want to tell it and spoil your Christmas spirit. : D
Since Monday night, I am back at home, because of a B. ..... *cough*
I spent Christmas Eve the whole day at home, yesterday I dined out with my mother and today I met up with a friend. :)

How did you spend Christmas? :)


--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


Ich hoffe ihr hattet alle schöne Weihnachtstage. :)
Mal wieder war ich in einer Schutzstelle, weil ich zu Hause Stress hatte. Was genau passiert ist kann ich euch noch erzählen, aber ich will euch jetzt nicht eure Weihnachtsstimmung kaputt machen. :D
Seit Montag Abend, bin ich wieder zu Hause, wegen einer B...... *hust*
Heiligabend war ich den ganzen Tag lang zu Hause, gestern war ich mit meiner Mutter essen und heute habe ich mich mit einer Freundin getroffen. :)

Wie habt ihr Weihnachten verbracht? :)


Christmas time.'s Photos | via Facebook
weheartit

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

New Design! (Again) + Information ♥

2014 - Thoughts & Resolutions

Blogging again?