[Challenge] Day 2 - Winter Clothes

These are our photos and drawings on the theme "winter clothes".

I honestly did not know what I should photograph on the subject. That's why I photographed my favorite scarf and my favorite hoodie. The scarf is shown too dark in the second photo.
If you are interested inthe clothes:
I bought the sweater from New York and the red/pink scarf with glitter H&M.

I find it really sad that Fabius, Michi and Toni didn't painted/photographed on this topic.

About the challenge ->

-------------------------------------------------------

Das sind unsere Fotos und Zeichnungen zu dem Thema "Winter Kleidung".

Ich wusste ehrlich gesagt nicht, was ich zu dem Thema fotografieren sollte. Deswegen habe ich meinen Lieblingsschal und meinen Lieblingspulli fotografiert. Der Schal ist auf dem zweitem Foto zu dunkel abgebildet.
Bei Interesse an den Klamotten:
Den Pullover habe ich von New Yorker und den rot/pinken Schal mit Glitzer von H&M

Ich finde es richtig schade, dass Fabius, Michi und Toni nicht's zu diesem Thema gemalt/fotografiert haben.

Über die Challenge ->

Photographer: Diina Daring


Photographer: Diina Daring

Photographer: Diina Daring

Artist: Tammy

Drink and Winter Clothes by Heavelyn
Artist: Heavelyn

Artist: Gabi

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

New Design! (Again) + Information ♥

2014 - Thoughts & Resolutions

Blogging again?