Turned 15 ♥

On Saturday I turned 15 years old. :3
Honestly it feels not different than being 14. I'm looking forward to my 18th birthday. *-*
First I wanted clebrate my birthday in the living community of friends, but this was not possible because they are spontaneously on vacation. Then planned to celebrate it with Angela, but this also didn't worked. Then I wanted to celebrate with a few people at my house, but almost all people had no time or were on vacation. Yay.
Spontaneously I was with a very very good friend in the spa pool. Was actually quite nice. ♥
I think I've changed a lot over this year. : o
Thanks to everyone who congratulated me! I was very happy about it :) ♥

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Am Samstag bin ich 15 Jahre alt geworden. :3
Es fühlt sich ehrlich gesagt kein bisschen anders an als 14 zu sein. Ich freue mich so drauf wenn ich 18 werde. *-*
Erst wollte ich meinen 15. Geburtstag in der Wohngemeinschaft von Freunden feiern, was aber nicht ging da die jetzt spontan im Urlaub sind. Dann hatte ich geplant ihn mit Angela zu feiern, die aber auch nicht konnte. Dann wollte ich mit ein paar Leuten bei mir feiern, aber fast alle Leute hatten keine Zeit oder waren im Urlaub. Yay.
Spontan war ich dann mit einer sehr sehr guten Freundin im Wellness Schwimmbad. War eigentlich ganz schön. ♥
Ich glaube ich habe mich in dem Jahr sehr verändert. :o
Dankeschön an alle die mir gratuliert haben! Hat mich sehr gefreut :) ♥


Photo: weheartit.com

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

New Design! (Again) + Information ♥

2014 - Thoughts & Resolutions

Blogging again?