[Photography] Candle

A saleswoman at the pharmacy gave me a candle. The scent of the candle is supposed to keep away mosquitoes. I thought the candlelight looked really nice, so I tried to record it photographically. I experimented with the exposure time. The photos are not perfect, but I think it's really nice for the first try. :3

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Eine Verkäuferin bei der Apotheke hat mir eine Kerze geschenkt, dessen Geruch angeblich Mücken fernhalten soll. Ich fand das Kerzenlicht sah wirklich schön aus, weshalb ich es mal versucht habe auf Fotos festzuhalten. Ich habe mit der Belichtungszeit ein wenig rumexperimentiert. Die Fotos sind nicht perfekt, aber ich finde es für den ersten Versuch echt schön. :3








Comments

Popular posts from this blog

New Design! (Again) + Information ♥

2014 - Thoughts & Resolutions

Blogging again?