Summer holidays & school report ♥ | Sommerferien & Zeugnis ♥

Aloha babes! ♥: D
Since yesterday we have summer holidays. * - *
I think it's really good. So i have time to relax, but I will totally miss some people. 
I have no idea what I should do in the next 6 1/2 weeks. Almost all of my friends are on vacation. Only me not. Lame.
So I will spend a lot of time with me. Shopping, taking photos, blogging, going swimming, getting tanned, face packs and maybe a bit of sport or cooking. I am already bored. ^. ^

Yesterday we got our school reports. I was totally afraid of my report. I thought that the grades are worse because I was not often there because of migraines. My teacher said it's a very good report. And it seems to be quite well. We don't get grades. We get totally long reviews. I would rather get grades.

But every teacher seems quite happy about me, especially my class teacher. I act the most of the time very annoyed and iffy. I slang the teacher when he annoys me. But he thinks I'm very friendly and confident and a great support for the class. Fail? Amiss world view? ô. Ô

After the holidays, we will get a new class teacher and a new classroom. This will take some time getting used to. I have no idea how the new teacher will be. And I'll probably want to run to the old classroom. ^-^ :D


I have a few questions for you..

Do you have (school) holiday? If so, what are you up to? Vacation? If yes, where and for how long? :)
And how was your school certificates? ♥

Happy holiday to you all!

I will blog so many new stuff in the near future. :D In a few days I won't know which weekday it is. :P


...............................same in german.............................
..


Aloha babes! ♥ :D
Seit gestern haben wir Sommerferien. * - *
Zeit zum entspannen kann ich gut gebrauchen, aber manche Menschen werden mir total fehlen. Ich habe auch keinen Plan, was ich in den 6 1/2 Wochen machen soll. Fast alle meine Freunde sind im Urlaub nur ich nicht. Öde.
Ich werde also viel Zeit mit mir verbringen. Shoppen, Fotos machen, Bloggen, Schwimmen gehen, braun werden, Gesichtsmasken und vielleicht ein bisschen Sport oder Kochen. Mir ist jetzt schon langweilig. ^.^

Gestern gab es dann auch Zeugnisse. Ich hatte total Angst vor meinem. Ich war oft nicht da wegen Migräne und ich dachte mir schon dass das in die Bewertung rein geht. Mein Lehrer meinte es ist ein sehr gutes Zeugnis. Und es scheint auch ganz gut zu sein. Wir kriegen keine Schuloten, sondern total lange Bewertungen. Noten wären mir lieber.

Aber jeder Lehrer scheint ganz zufrieden mit mir zu sein, besonders mein Klassenlehrer. Ich benehme mich in der Schule die meiste Zeit sehr genervt und zickig. Ich motze den Lehrer auch an, wenn er mich nervt. Aber er hält mich für sehr freundlich und selbstbewusst und für eine große Stütze für die Klasse. Fail? Verkehrtes Weltbild? ô. Ô

Nach den Ferien bekommen wir einen neuen Klassenlehrer und einen neuen Klassenraum. Das wird total gewöhnungsbedürftig. Ich habe keine Ahnung, wie der neue Lehrer so ist. Und ich werde wahrscheinlich aus Gewohnheit zum alten Klassenraum laufen wollen. ^.^ :D


Ich habe ein paar Fragen an euch..

Habt ihr Ferien? Wenn ja, was habt ihr vor? Urlaub? Wenn ja, wohin und wie lange? :)
Und wir war euer Zeugnis? ♥

Schöne Ferien euch allen!

In nächster Zeit werden so viele neue Blogposts kommen. :D In ein paar Tagen werde ich nicht mehr wissen, welcher Wochentag ist. :P



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

New Design! (Again) + Information ♥

2014 - Thoughts & Resolutions

Blogging again?