I'm looking for photos in order to edit them!

I'm looking for photos in order to edit them. If it is all right with you I will upload them to my Blog. I will upload the original and the edited one in a collage. If you like I will credit you. (-> I will write your name under your picture(s) and will link to your account/blog.)
You are allowed to use the edited photo, if you credit me or my blog. :3 (Example: Edited by http://Diina.net)
When you upload it you have to write it in the description or so. If it isn't possible that you write it under the picture you have to write it (readable) on the picture.
Please email me your picture(s) and maybe some wishes what I should edit.
Email address: Kontakt@Diina.net
I can't edit every photo. Sorry. Please bear with me.
If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to contact me! :)
I look forward to more parts of The Magic of Photoshop. ♥

-> The Magic of Photoshop #1 
-> The Magic of Photoshop #2

...............................same in german.............................


Ich suche Fotos um sie zu bearbeiten. Wenn es okay für dich ist, werde ich sie auf meinem Blog hochladen. Ich werde das original und das bearbeitete in eine Collage hochladen. Wenn du willst, werde ich dich verlinken. (-> Ich werde deinen Namen unter dein(e) Bild(er) schreiben und einen Link zu deinem Account/Blog setzen.)
Du darfst das bearbeitete Bild benutzen, wenn du auf meinen Blog verlinkst. :3 (Beispiel: Bearbeitet bei http://Diina.net)
Wenn du es hochlädst musst du es in die Beschreiben oder so schreiben. Wenn es nicht möglich ist, dass du es unter das Bild schreibst musst du es auf das Bild (lesbar) schreiben.
Bitte email mir dein(e) Bild(er) und vielleicht ein paar Wünsche, was ich bearbeiteten sollte.
Email Addresse: Kontakt@Diina.net
Ich kann nicht jedes Foto bearbeiten. Tut mir leid. Bitte seid nicht sauer.
Wenn ihr Fragen habt, könnt ihr sie mir gerne stellen. Seid nicht schüchtern! :)
Ich freue mich auf mehr Teile von The Magic of Photoshop. ♥

-> The Magic of Photoshop #1 
-> The Magic of Photoshop #2

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

New Design! (Again) + Information ♥

2014 - Thoughts & Resolutions

Blogging again?