26 Free Amazing Blogger Templates

Als ich mein neues Design gesucht habe, habe ich auch viele andere tolle Designs gefunden. Diese habe ich mal rausgesucht und unten aufgelistet.
Ich hoffe es ist hilfreich für euch.
Alle folgenden Designs/Templates sind für Blogger/Blogspot und kostenlos.


When I was looking for my new design, I have found many other great designs. These I picked out and are listed below.
I hope it is helpful for you.
All these designs/templates are for Blogger/Blogspot and free.

Portofolio
Galauness
Pinfinity
Accord
Glamour Neue
Haralampi Lux
Convenant
Eclipse
Bello
eSpecial
Primal
ElegantGrey
ColorMagazine
FashionPlus
NewMag
PurpleLine
StylishLine
Moozilla
Reckless
Be My Valentine
Design Blog
Play Mario Games
Project 10
My Website

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

New Design! (Again) + Information ♥

2014 - Thoughts & Resolutions

Blogging again?